Not that the President tweeting while deranged is anything new, but during predetermined occasions for momentous reflection and (hopefully) work-stoppage—also known as “holidays”—I find it’s useful to remind one’s friends, families, and self that Donald Trump still holds court, and that’s a noxious disgrace that nothing, including this country’s governing bodies and laws, can apparently make right. Without further ado, here’s a brief summary of infuriating (if you can spare a gasp any longer) shit that Trump did in the last day or so, I guess in honor of Christmas. These are not in any particular order and vary in significance. The tweet’s in there somewhere. Donald Trump reportedly told a bunch of his “friends” at Mar-a-Lago Friday night “you all just got a lot richer,” in reference to the tax bill he signed into law earlier that day. Then two of those “friends” passed along that remark to CBS News. Of course, Donald Trump couldn’t have caused so much damage without his many merry enablers! Donald and Melania are spending Christmas together at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, but the President was not included in this clash of filters and face. Donald Trump successfully spent nearly one third of his… Read full this story
- Netizens Scoff as Trump Claims Democrats’ Impeachment Focus Hurt US COVID-19 Response
- Democrats Plan To Censure Michigan State Rep. Karen Whitsett Who Credited Trump With Saving Her Life
- White House confusion over Donald Trump's claim he will 'suspend immigration' by executive order as officials struggle to explain what he is going to do and Democrats call him 'xenophobe in chief'
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump tells governors he has power to reopen state economies
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump isn’t a king but claims expansive power
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump isn't a king but claims expansive power
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson backs Donald Trump for calling coronavirus 'the Chinese virus' and says it shows the president 'at his best'
- Trump mum on hydroxychloroquine as early trials falter, but sick Americans still taking 'desperate measures' to fill prescriptions
- Fact check: Trump repeats false claim he has power over state coronavirus restrictions, threatens to shut down Congress
- Elizabeth Warren endorses Joe Biden for president as Democratic Party gets in line behind former VP to beat Trump
Trump Claims He Saved 'Merry Christmas' in Deranged Tweet have 378 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at December 25, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.