LONDON—Amazon.com Inc.’s shakeup of the retail landscape may not be over, according to one well-known technology analyst.The internet giant will acquire Target Corp., Loup Venture co-founder Gene Munster wrote in a report highlighting eight predictions for the technology industry in 2018. Amazon made waves in retailing last year with its $13.7-billion (U.S.) purchase of Whole Foods Market Inc. Read more: With Whole Foods deal, Amazon creeps further into every aspect of consumer life
- What's behind the tech stock sell-off? Inflation!
- How We’ll Play Tech’s Dive For Safe 5.6%+ Dividends
- Earnings Roundup: Dick's Sporting Goods and Best Buy
- Instagram to block adults sending messages to children
- Facebook Job Ads Raise Concerns About Age Discrimination
- Harry and Meghan Get into Finance
- Ford’s Electric Vehicle Strategy
Amazon will buy Target this year, tech analyst predicts have 124 words, post on www.thestar.com at January 2, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.