Email Updated January 10, 2018 13:17:30 Photo: Donald Trump told the PM the refugee deal was stupid. (Reuters/AAP) Related Story: ‘You are worse than I am’: Transcript of Trump-Turnbull phone call leaked Related Story: Trump told Mexican President ‘it’s you and I against the world’, leaked transcript shows Related Story: White House says Trump erred, but did not ‘lie’ about praise Map: Australia The full details of a heated phone call between US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull over the refugee swap deal have been released by The Washington Post.Here is the full transcript of the call, that took place on January 28, from 5:05pm to 5:29pm AEST.Turnbull: Good evening.Trump: Mr Prime Minister, how are you?Turnbull: I am doing very well.Trump: And I guess our friend Greg Norman, he is doing very well?Turnbull: He is a great mutual friend yes.Trump: Well you say hello to him. He is a very good friend. By the way thank you very much for taking the call. I really appreciate it. It is really nice.Turnbull: Thank you very much. Everything is going very well. I want to congratulate you and Mike Pence on being sworn in now. I have spoken to… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's Ukraine phone call: read the full transcript
- Donald Trump-Volodymyr Zelensky call 'transcript' in full
- Why try to impeach Donald Trump?
- Donald Trump lashes out as another official arrives to testify to impeachment probe, calling it a 'charade' and claiming he does not know 'most' of the witnesses drawn from top ranks of government
- Ted Cruz breaks ranks with Donald Trump saying president's call for China to investigate the Bidens was 'NOT' appropriate and says he'd like Rudy Giuliani to testify
- 'Did Schiff tell him to do that?' Donald Trump claims Democrats coached Ukraine call whistle-blower to get details 'sooo wrong' and says he should be NAMED and forced to testify
- Donald Trump should go to PRISON according to majority of Democrats in early voting primary states as just 1 in 6 don't want the president impeached
- 'Maybe we should just impeach them!' Donald Trump blasts Nancy Pelosi and 'very narrow necked' Adam Schiff and says 'extreme left wing radicals' want to 'shred the Constitution'
- Donald Trump Jr. condemns 'disgusting and graphic violence' in spoof mass-shooting video played to supporters at conference where he spoke – but insists he hasn't watched the mashup meme
- Donald Trump 'strongly condemns this video' says press secretary after graphic spoof mass shooting video of him massacring 'the fake news,' Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama is shown to supporters at his resort
Donald Trump and Malcolm Turnbull's phone call: The full transcript have 430 words, post on www.abc.net.au at January 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.