By Eurogamer staff Published 01/01/2018 Happy New Year, everyone! We have high hopes for 2018, and happily it’s starting well with this, a list of the top 50 games of 2017 as decided by you. Thank you so much for all of your votes. Now, enjoy! 50. The Sexy Brutale What we said: “The Sexy Brutale isn’t quite an unqualified triumph – the puzzles are a bit too gentle towards the finish, once you’ve got the layout down pat, and the story ends with a slightly graceless dollop of extended exposition. But it’s a dazzling show of how a game can benefit from taking time seriously, and a tale of bloodshed that is as gripping as it is ghastly.” “It’s a close one but the 80’s retro isometric gameplay, great story, gameplay that builds on itself and a brilliant alternate ending makes this the sleeper hit of the year,” says Tmcd35, kicking us off with style. “A cleverly crafted puzzle with story and atmosphere to match captivated me like no other game in long time,” writes BF. BF also wrote ‘cleverly’ as ‘cleaverly’, which, given the murderous nature of the game in question, may have been a pun that we… Read full this story
- Lakers' Jared Dudley: 50-game NBA season 'hard no for the players'
- NBA could play 50-game season if players don't agree to Dec. 22 start
- Xbox Live Gold Membership Requirement Removed for Free-to-Play Multiplayer Games
- Deus Ex Video Game Series Reportedly Going On Hiatus | Digital Trends
- Nintendo could add Game Boy, Game Boy Color titles to Switch Online service 'really soon'
- 25 most popular mobile games of the decade
- How Custom PC Gaming Builds Found a Fresh Audience in India During the Pandemic
- Nintendo to Publish 5 Mobile Games by 2017; First to Launch 2015-End
- The PDP LVL 50 Headsets Prove Price Doesn't Always Equal Quality | Digital Trends
- Why Xbox Game Pass Killing Pre-Orders is a Good Thing | Digital Trends
Eurogamer readers' top 50 games of 2017 have 309 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at January 1, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.