IMAGE: Aymeric Laporte poses with his jersey after signing for Manchester City. Photograph: Manchester City/Twitter Manchester City have signed French central defender Aymeric Laporte from Spanish club Athletic Bilbao, the Premier League leaders said on Tuesday. The club’s previous record fee was 55 million pounds paid to Wolfsburg for midfielder Kevin de Bruyne in 2015.Arsenal’s Giroud joins Chelsea on 18-month deal IMAGE: Olivier Giroud signs his contract with Chelsea FC. Photograph: Premier League/Twitter Chelsea have reinforced their attacking line with the signing of French striker Olivier Giroud from Arsenal on an 18-month contract, the Premier League clubs confirmed on Wednesday. “Chelsea is one of the biggest teams in the Premier League,” the 31-year-old said in a statement. “They have won maybe the most trophies in the last six or seven years. It’s a massive club and I am proud to sign for Chelsea, and I’m looking forward to playing.” Giroud has found it difficult to cement a place in the Arsenal starting line-up this season, with manager Arsene Wenger preferring to start Alexandre Lacazette as a lone striker. Giroud has made 16 appearances in the league, with 15 of them coming as a substitute. He joined Arsenal from French side… Read full this story
- EPL Season 2007-08 - Your Player Transfer Guide
- League One Season Preview 2006/07 - Swansea City
- Health Club - 5 Steps to Choose the Best Health Club
- English Premiership Football Prospects for 2007-08
- Championship Season Preview 2006/07 - Plymouth Argyle
- Which World Football League Is The Best Of The Best
- The Arsenal Team of the Decade (1997-2007)
- The English Premier League Starts Here, But Who Will Be the New Champions?
- England Vs Brazil: I Fear The Worst For England
- League One Season Preview 2006/07 - Huddersfield Town
Transfer watch: City sign Laporte for club-record fee; Gunner Giroud joins Chelsea have 284 words, post on www.rediff.com at January 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.