CHARLOTTE, MICHIGAN – An enraged father tried to attack former USA Gymnastics national team doctor Larry Nassar in a Michigan courtroom Friday for sexually abusing his three daughters. Randall Margraves lunged at Nassar after a judge rejected his request to confront the doctor in a locked room. Margraves was tackled by sheriff's deputies and hauled out of the court in front of his shocked daughters. He later returned to the court and apologized for his behavior, saying he "lost control" and was "embarrassed by his conduct." County Judge Janice Cunningham said there was "no way" she would punish Margraves for his actions given the circumstances of the case. "I don't know what it would be like to stand there as a father and know that three of your girls were injured physically and emotionally by somebody sitting in a courtroom. I can't imagine that," the judge said. However, Cunningham said it is "not acceptable that we combat assault with assault." Third sentencing The court hearing Friday was for the third and final sentencing of Nassar, who has admitted to sexually assaulting girls under the guise of medical treatment. He was sentenced to up to 175 years in prison at earlier… Read full this story
- Ex-USA Gymnastics Doctor Who Sexually Assaulted More Than 265 Girls Moved From Federal Prison After He Was Allegedly Assaulted
- USA Gymnastics Hires New CEO In Wake Of Larry Nassar Scandal
- USA Gymnastics files for bankruptcy after hefty lawsuits over Larry Nassar
- Former NBA VP Named USA Gymnastics’ Fourth President In Two Years
- USA Gymnastics hires NBA exec Li Li Leung as new CEO
- Turns Out USA Gymnastics Covered Up For Sex Abuser Larry Nassar’s Indiscretions
- How the IndyStar Broke The USA Gymnastics Abuse Scandal
- Meeting in USA Gymnastics bankruptcy called 'frustrating'
- Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison
- The Latest: USA Gymnastics meeting called 'frustrating'
Enraged Father Charges Former USA Gymnastics Doctor in Court have 315 words, post on www.voanews.com at February 2, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.