The reigning Scottish Weekly Newspaper of the Year has been nominated again for the title. The Ayrshire Post won the honour at the Scottish Press Awards last year. We are in the final against The Oban Times, Inverness Courier, Irvine Herald, East Lothian Courier and the Airdrie and Coatbridge Advertiser. The Scottish Press Awards were established by the Scottish Newspaper Society (SNS) 39 years ago. They have quickly become the top awards for the newspaper industry, in both print and digital formats, in Scotland and have flourished into a prestigious event in the diary of every journalist. The awards are a wonderful showcase for the best journalistic talent in Scotland. Austin Lafferty, chair of the judging panel, said: “This year yet again the standard, quality and excellence of Scottish newspaper output defies the downward trend of press sales. “Brilliant writers and content made our job as judges a tough one. “We continue a proud tradition of superb journalism.” The awards ceremony and dinner will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central on Thursday, April 26. The Ayrshire Post was runner-up in 2016 and won the title for the first time in history in 2014. Read More More from… Read full this story
- Top Five Tips to Avoid the Post-Holiday Blues
- If You Write It, It Will Come - 10 Goal Setting Techniques To Use When Writing Down Your Goals
- New Year's Resolutions - How to Make Them So You Keep Them
- Does Goal Setting Really Work?
- New Years Resolutions Are DEAD! Or are they?
- Successful Goal Setting - Seven Proven Steps
- A Few Tips on Making New Year's Resolutions Easier to Accomplish
- Make Life Changing New Year Resolutions & Goals
- How to Make $30,000 with Your Music Before Year's End
- Could Your Area Support Another Local Newspaper?
Ayrshire Post set to defend Weekly Newspaper of the Year crown have 286 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.