Bear Grylls returns to the wild with his new show, Bear Grylls: Face the Wild , but this time there is a twist. The series, exclusively streaming through Facebook Watch, features Grylls teaching “unsung heroes” how to survive outdoors. “This show is one that I wanted to do for a long time because it takes every day, unsung heroes on adventures into the wild,” Grylls told Newsweek in a phone interview. “There’s a real commonality to what really keeps people alive in the wild and what helps people survive in life.” “I’m so proud of them,” Grylls said about the participants. “[The show] is something I know will really move [viewers] and inspire them.” While Grylls isn’t the most active social media user, he said the series “showed the best side of Facebook.” The world-renowned survival expert described the participants as having courage, humility, resourcefulness and a tenacious “never say die” sprit. “I loved seeing their faces when they arrived, when they were thinking they were not going to have the skills to survive out in the wild, but then they realize they’ve already got their skills,” the adventurer said. Grylls, 43, was personally inspired by the story of Jonathon… Read full this story
- Netflix new arrivals this week: ‘Berlin, Berlin’, ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ and more
- These American mercenaries were the heroes of China
- What's New On Netflix: August 2020
- Hurricanes bear down on Texas and Hawaii: Floods, 18 inches of rain and 85mph winds slam Corpus Christi as Hanna prepares to make landfall while Douglas edges closer to the islands as both states battling coronavirus brace for another disaster
- Avengers: Endgame Super Bowl trailer reveals Marvel's heroes gearing up for one last fight
- Alaskan Bush People star Bear Brown’s ex Raiven shows off flat tummy just three months after baby River’s birth
- Will 13 star signs make YOU a sex god? Mystic Meg reveals all after new zodiac symbol changes our fortunes in love
- Coronavirus live updates: Santa Cruz County added to California’s watch list
- Every Xbox Games Showcase trailer revealed: Watch them all here
- Donald Trump says 'what big tech is doing is very bad' as Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Apple's Tim Cook and Google's Sundar Pichai are questioned by Congress on their 'monopolies'
Bear Grylls' New Adventure Show Brings Unsung Heroes into the Wild on Facebook Watch have 372 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.