Donald Trump has declared that the US will withdraw from Syria “very soon”, saying that it’s time to “let other people take care” of the situation there. “We’re knocking the hell out of Isis. We’ll be coming out of Syria, like, very soon,” the President said while speaking in Ohio. “Let the other people take care of it now.” The president added: “We’re going to have 100 per cent of the caliphate…we’re taking it all back.” Read more Turkey ‘to launch wider offensive against Kurds’ after taking Afrin Last year, Kurdish militias captured the Syrian city of Raqqa, Isis’s de-facto capital, with the help of US forces. But even as Isis has lost significant strongholds such as Raqqa, experts warn that the terrorist group remains a lethal force. Also during his speech, Mr Trump suggested delaying the implementation of a revised trade deal with South Korea until after an agreement is reached with North Korea. The US and South Korea announced this week that they had agreed to make changes to their six-year-old trade pact, which Mr Trump had labelled a “horror show”. World news in pictures 50 show all World news in pictures 1/50 An emotional Steve Smith is… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says Mark Zuckerberg 'might run for president' and praises Elon Musk as a 'GENIUS,' comparing him to Thomas Edison and saying 'we have to protect people who invent the wheel'
- Donald Trump says he has the 'legal right' to interfere in criminal cases
- Donald Trump Enters Packed India Stadium as Village People's 'Macho Man' Blares Out During Rally With Narendra Modi
- Donald Trump Says 'America First' Slogan is 'Very Threatening,' Turning on His Own Inauguration Address
- Donald Trump says there’s ‘zero chance’ he’ll quit in wake of lewd comments about women
- Rick Perry calls on Donald Trump to withdraw from the presidential race
- Namaste Trump LIVE: Namaste to my friend Donald Trump, says Modi at Motera stadium
- Boris Johnson 'CANCELS trip to US to see Donald Trump' saying he is too BUSY amid transatlantic tensions over Huawei and death of British teen Harry Dunn that risk delaying a post-Brexit trade deal
- Donald Trump says he will co-operate with Russia on cyber security
- Donald Trump Says Stop-and-Frisk Can Help Troubled Black Communities
Donald Trump says US will withdraw from Syria 'very soon' as it is time to 'let other people take care of it now' have 376 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.