WHEN Rachel Meghan Markle was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles, her parents Tom, now 73, and Doria, 61, dubbed her their little “Flower”. But today, in an exclusive extract from Meghan: A Hollywood Princess, by Andrew Morton, her older half-brother Tom Jr, 51, tells how life changed for him and his sister Samantha, 52, with her arrival. The author also reveals how determined Meghan, now 36, overcame adversity to get to where she is today. The Sun on Sunday is serialising Meghan: A Hollywood Princess by royal biographer Andrew Morton. The book tells the 36-year-old’s amazing story – from Tinseltown to winning Prince Harry’s heart. MEGHAN MARKLE’S devoted dad Tom had always told his son that if he wanted to smoke cannabis with his friends they should only do so in the house. But this instruction changed with the arrival of baby Meghan. Tom Jr told me that on one occasion he and his friends were smoking a spliff in the sitting room while Meghan was in the nursery crying. His father announced loudly that he was going upstairs to change her. Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha has said the future Royal should step up to the plate… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas seen for first time since Prince Harry and daughter announced Royal split
- Steely-eyed Queen is seen for first time since Prince Harry announced he and Meghan Markle will quit the Royal Family as crisis talks with Prince Charles and Prince William continue
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are two spoiled brats holding the monarchy to ransom, blasts Piers Morgan
- Meghan Markle has ‘shut down mechanism’ to detox people from life just like she’s done to the royals, former pal reveals
- Piers Morgan says 'it is a disgraceful smear on the welcoming British people' to brand critics of 'shameless and shameful' Meghan Markle as racist
- Feuds, arrests and a scathing tell-all: Inside Meghan Markle’s fractured family
- Queen Elizabeth reportedly blindsided by Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'stepping back' from royal duties
- Why the Queen must FIRE Their Royal Hustlers: Deluded Meghan and Harry should be stripped of their titles before this pair of grasping, selfish, scheming Kardashian-wannabes bring down the Monarchy, says PIERS MORGAN
- Samantha Markle accuses Meghan of lying about paying her own university fees
- Samantha Markle calls out sister Meghan for 'bulls***' story in which 'imaginary' pals praised the pregnant princess, saying she is nothing but a 'wealthy narcissist' with 'lie-abetes'
How Meghan Markle’s besotted dad stopped her half-brother smoking weed in front of tot with outrageous prank have 400 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.