Accordingly, flights will depart from Can Tho Airport on June 6,10,14,18,22,26,30 and July 4, using 180-seat AIRBUS 320 aircraft. Flight duration is 1 hour and 25 minutes.
A return ticket will be cost from VND4.6 million (US$200) (including tax and fees).
On this occasion, the tour operator, Vietravel offers to travelers tour packages for five days and four night worth VND 7,190,000 – VND7,490,000.
The direct route helps save about 6 hours transiting in Ho Chi Minh City as normal.
The Mekong Delta city of Can Tho received more than 7.3 million visitors and reached a total turnover of VND2,897 billion in 2017.
Can Tho expects to welcome 8 million tourists in 2018, including 350,000 international travelers and 2.45 million long-stay holiday makers; and earn a total revenue of VND3,500 billion, said Deputy Director of the municipal Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism, Le Minh Son at the conference reviewing the city’s tourism industry in 2017 which was held in January.
By Kim Khanh
- Are New IETF Switching, Routing Specs Needed?
- New MacBook Air Extends Apple's Price Points
- New MacBook Air: The best ever
- New Rolex Air King Unveiled At Baselworld 2016
- The New IPad Air Is Like A Pencil Says New Apple TV Ad
- New IPad Air 2 Is In Production
- Apple's rumored new MacBook Airs potentially business unfriendly
- New MacBook Air Could Bridge IPad-MacBook Gap
- Apple Debuts New MacBook Air
- Apple IPad Event Is Today: New IPad Air 2 And IPad Mini 3 Are Confirmed