The Ministry of Housing relies on its investment arm, the New Urban Communities Authority (NUCA), to stimulate the real estate investment sector and provide a large supply of lands in different areas for real estate companies, as well as the development of projects using its own resources, in addition to its major role in the development of new cities and urban expansion. During this year, the NUCA is preparing to introduce diversified investment that includes land plots in the third phase of the governmental partnership projects with the private sector and diversified investment plots, along with units in the Dar Misr and Sakan Misr projects. Minister of Housing Mostafa Madbouly said the NUCA’s plan aims to attract more domestic and foreign investments by offering lands for real estate investment in new cities. He added that the offering of land of different sizes contributes positively to the development of cities, provides direct and indirect employment opportunities, and raises the supply of housing units in the sector. He pointed out that the NUCA’s resources from private sector partnership projects are sustainable due to the continuation of financial revenues for several years, in addition to the increase in the value of the entity’s… Read full this story
- Vaccine passports could help resort real estate sector
- Evergrande defaults on $1.2B in foreign bonds, Fitch says, as China intervenes in debt-ridden real estate sector
- Why 2022 will be an exceptional year for Asia Pacific real estate investments
- Why real estate is still a hot investment option
- PGIM India rolls out a global real estate fund of funds: Should you invest?
- Sustainability and innovation in real estate celebrated
- Kaisa share suspension furthers China property sector fears
- RBI Accepts Recommendation For Separate Treatment of Aviation, Automotive, Roads Sectors
- Report: Maine's working waterfront is in economic danger
- Filipinos’ trust in business sector dips, unchanged in 5 other institutions
NUCA is working to revitalise real estate sector: Madbouly have 303 words, post on www.dailynewsegypt.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.