He’s known as a bit of a ladies man, but it seems that Will Smith’s flirting skills are wasted when it comes to wooing robots. In a video posted on his YouTube channel, Smith took Sophia, an eerily realistic humanoid robot, on a date, with hilarious results. The date started well, with Smith cracking open a bottle of wine, and saying: “This is beautiful, I’ve wanted to meet you for a reply long time. “Being here with you in the Cayman Islands, I’ve got to say, I’m feeling a little something.” But despite that smooth opening, the date quickly took a turn for the worse. When Smith mentioned his music, Sophia sassily replied: “I have heard your songs. Not for me.” And when Smith leaned in for a kiss, Sophia shot him down the the dreaded line: “I think we could be friends. Let’s hang out and get to know each other for a little while.” With a wink, she added: “You’re on my friends list now.”
- You are ‘halfway there,’ robot Sophia tells Vietnam
- Robots of the Future: Q&A With DARPA Director Arati Prabhakar
- Humanoids to 4-Legged Machines: 'Robot Olympics' Shows Off Diverse Designs
- Meet the Robot Finalists in the DARPA Robotics Challenge
- The dark side of sex robots: Experts worry humanoid lovers could crush human limbs or be used as tools for government spying
- Images: DARPA Robotics Challenge
- 'Robot Olympics': 17 Cyborg Athletes to Vie for Glory in DARPA Challenge
- DARPA's Most Challenging Robot Contest Set for June 2015
- 'It's been brewing for weeks': Strictly's Maisie Smith and HRVY 'have ALREADY shared their first smooch after months of backstage flirting'
- How Strictly’s Maisie Smith and HRVY dropped hints they’d fallen for each other for TWO months – but kept romance hidden
Will Smith tries flirting with humanoid robot Sophia have 292 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 30, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.