By Jermaine Jenas The Premier League Show 5 Apr From the section Man City Share this with Digg Facebook Google LinkedIn Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Copy this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43629223 Read more about sharing. You can see Jermaine Jenas’ in-depth interview with Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne on The Premier League Show at 22:00 BST on Thursday on BBC Two and the BBC Sport website.Kevin de Bruyne is very understated compared to most Premier League superstars but he is at the stage in his career where he feels he can speak honestly about most subjects – and rightly so.That was definitely the case when I asked him about his relationship with his old Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, and also how he feels about his current boss at Manchester City, Pep Guardiola.One of the first words he used when I mentioned Mourinho was “distant”, which I thought was quite strong, and he went on to explain that, during his time at Chelsea, he only spoke to Jose properly twice – and on both occasions it was to ask to leave.I had not met Kevin before I went to City’s training complex last week to interview him for this week’s Premier League Show… Read full this story
- Man City transfer news RECAP
- The jobs available at Man City and Manchester United next season
- Man City manager Pep Guardiola drops hint about his future
- Should Ilkay Gundogan be priceless to Man City?
- Man City 'passed on Virgil Van Dijk' at a bargain price
- Why Barcelona and Real Madrid have not been chasing Man City stars
- David Silva has stunned Man City rivals under Pep Guardiola
- The Man City message for Raheem Sterling and Leroy Sane
- Can World Cup give Guardiola inspiration for a Man City rethink?
- Man City's Ilkay Gundogan stance on Barcelona interest
Man City: Kevin de Bruyne's drive is what sets him apart have 301 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at April 5, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.