The opening ceremony of the National Tourism Year 2018 is scheduled to be held at Sun Carnival Square in Ha Long city, the northern province of Quang Ninh on April 28. The information was released at a press conference organised by the Quang Ninh provincial People’s Committee on April 24. The opening ceremony and Carnaval Ha Long 2018 will include two main events: a ceremony and an arts performance. The Carnaval and arts programme will consist of three parts on themes of “Spirituality; Unique and Multi-Colour; Integration and Diffusion”. In addition, there will be a high-altitude fireworks display and a DJ show. From April 27 to May 2, a number of cultural activities will also be held in Quang Ninh, including the Asian Food and Culture Festival 2018 (April 27 at October 30 Square, Ha Long city); the One Commune One Product (OCOP) Fair (April 27 at the Quang Ninh Planning, Fair And Exhibition Palace); and an arts performance entitled “Hello Ha Long 2018” (April 29 at Bai Chay ferry station, Ha Long city). According to the provincial Tourism Department, the province’s master plan for tourism development by 2020 with a vision to 2030 sets the target of turning Quang… Read full this story
- Is the hermit nation of Turkmenistan on the brink of collapse?
- Ghana draws African-American tourists with 'Year of Return'
- Malaga airport is celebrating 100 years with its best year ever
- A steady year of growth for Farsons
- Look: Long lost view of Coventry city centre finally re-opens
- A 'cyclist's paradise' is about to open near Fosse Park
- The Welsh waterway which is the industrial backbone of a nation
- Tourism Beginning To Profit From Its 'Dark Side'
- Beyond the boundary
- How to be a more eco-conscious traveller
National Tourism Year 2018 opens in Ha Long have 277 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.