Nicole L. Johnson Accomplished Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) thought leader to oversee Board efforts to institute global standards for D&I work and complete accreditation process PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, U.S., April 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Nicole L. Johnson has been tapped to lead the Institute for Diversity Certification (IDC)® Advisory Board and accreditation process. Johnson is an accomplished executive with over 25 years of Fortune 500 and Non-Profit experience in a unique combination of functional areas. As a results-driven and visionary leader, Johnson has the right mix of skills and experience to ensure IDC indicates excellence and achievement in its certification programs, as well as completes the accreditation process for the Certified Diversity Executive (CDE)® and Certified Diversity Professional (CDP)® credentials. Presently, Johnson is the Chief Strategist and Innovator for Johnson-Reece Consulting, and formerly worked at the Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau, ARAMARK, Wyndham Worldwide/Cendant Corp., Verizon, and more. Johnson’s background in Diversity, Marketing and Finance perfectly complements IDC’s credentialing philosophy of utilizing Diversity and Inclusion to help organizations make money, save money, and achieve organizational goals. As an affiliate of the Society for Diversity, IDC conferred its first credentials in 2011. Today, there are thousands of candidates and designees around the… Read full this story
- The Advisory Board: A Business Owner's Most Valuable Resource
- Take Your Family Business To The Next Level With A Family Business Advisory Board
- Do You Have A Sales Advisory Board?
- Building Advisory Groups For Your Organization
- Advantages of Using a Board Certified Pediatrician
- Certification Skullduggery
- Cisco Certification: Five Things To Do DURING Your CCNA Exam
- Cisco Certifications For Networking Professionals
- Cisco Certification: Don't Delay Those CCNA Studies!
- What can ITIL Foundation Certification do for you?
Nicole L. Johnson Joins the Institute for Diversity Certification (IDC)® as Chairperson of the Advisory Board have 283 words, post on world.einnews.com at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.