SATURDAYEdible spring wildflowers program: 9:30-10:30 a.m., for adults and 11 a.m.-noon for families in the Environmental Center of Lancaster County Central Park. Meet naturalist Lisa J. Sanchez to experience the wild edible plants of spring. Learn what is sprouting and flowering in the woodlands and backyards of Lancaster County. Bring along an adventurous appetite for learning about and sampling wild healthy foods. Liability waivers will need to be signed. Cost is $2 per person. Register online or call 717-295-2055 to register and prepay by noon on Friday, April 13.Sierra Club-Lancaster hosts a wildflower hike at Shenk’s Ferry Wildflower Preserve: 10 a.m. Hikers should meet ecologist and Sierra Club outings leader Jim Meenan at the trailhead, where they will sign a waiver of liability. Participants will have the opportunity to stroll among the wide variety of wildflowers found in this popular sanctuary. Dress for the weather and bring cameras and wildflower guides if you have them. For more information, call 717-475-0586; email [email protected] for the public, led by Lancaster Hiking Club: at 1:15 p.m., hike 2.3-2.7 easy miles in Shenk’s Ferry Wildflower Preserve. Meet at the corner of Race and Buchanan Avenues, Lancaster.Birdwatching field trip led by Lancaster County Bird Club:… Read full this story
- Katy calendar of events for the week beginning Nov. 18
- Katy calendar of events for the week beginning Nov. 20
- Dutch Winter Wonderland Festivities Begin This Weekend With Toy Drive
- Black Friday Week is here! Amazon leads retailers slashing prices on everything from tech to toys - and we've picked out the best deals on offer
- The Weekly Review: How One Hour Can Save You A Week’s Worth of Hassle and Headache
- Kanye West purchases ANOTHER secluded ranch in Wyoming for $14.5M... months after buying nearby 9,000-acre property
- 13th Rabid Bat Ties a Record for Will County
- Earth Day 2016 Events In The Chester County Area
- PG&E hasn't confirmed precise outage timing. Here's when counties say they're going dark.
- National Adoption Day: 14 Pierce County Kids Get Forever Homes
Outdoors calendar of events for Lancaster County, week beginning April 14 have 335 words, post on lancasteronline.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.