The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s third child has been named Louis Arthur Charles. The couple’s third child, who was born on Monday 23 April at 11.01am, weighing 8lb 7oz, will be known as Prince Louis, Kensington Palace announced after a four-day wait. The Palace said in a short statement: “The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their son Louis Arthur Charles. Read more Soundtrack for royal wedding to be released on vinyl Everything you need to know about the royal wedding Prince Harry asks Prince William to be best man “The baby will be known as His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge.” The baby is fifth in line to the throne and the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh’s sixth great-grandchild. William and Kate’s choice came as a surprise because the name is already one of Prince George’s middle names. It pays tribute to the Prince of Wales’s great-uncle, Earl Mountbatten, who was murdered by the IRA. Bookmakers had Arthur as the favourite for some time, with James and Philip also popular. Prince William and Kate Middleton welcomed their newborn son at St Mary’s Hospital on April 23, 2018 (Getty Images) Alexander became… Read full this story
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis' adorable bedtime routine revealed
- Kate Middleton’s heartache over refugee film because Prince Louis ‘is the same age’ as child star
- Kate Middleton Reveals Prince Louis Loves to Eat Beets: It's 'a Massive Favorite'
- Royal wedding: Prince Andrew WILL give Princess Beatrice away on her big day
- Kate Middleton felt 'pressure' to make appearance after royal baby's birth, says Kirstie Allsopp
- Kate Middleton due date: Camilla says royal baby will arrive by end of week
- Kate Middleton Reveals One of Prince Louis’ First Words — Which Was Inspired by Her Cookbooks!
- The Duchess of Cornwall reveals excitement about royal baby as Meghan Markle's due date nears
- Tropping the Colour 2013: The Queen's official birthday is celebrated with pregnant Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall
- Kate Middleton's 'amazing granny': Duchess reveals her childhood spent cooking and gardening with her grandmother has shaped how she raises George, Charlotte and Louis - as she releases her first podcast to discuss her work with children
Royal baby name: Prince Louis Arthur Charles chosen by Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have 373 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 27, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.