COLUMBUS, Wis. — Emergency crews are on the scene of a train-truck crash in south-central Wisconsin.
The Wisconsin State Journal reports that the semi apparently struck the Amtrak Empire Builder passenger train about five miles east of the Amtrak station in Columbus, Wisconsin, on Friday.
Nobody on the train was injured but two train cars were damaged. There was no immediate word on the condition of the truck driver.
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles South Central DLC Hands-On
- Midnight Club: LA expands to South Central
- YouTubers hit with demonetization of South Park: The Fractured But Whole videos
- Semi crashes into Amtrak train near Columbus
- Westminster Train
- Bounty Train Is Steam-Powered FTL And I’ve Been Rogueing On Its Railroad
- Twelve missing as ship sinks off central Vietnam
- I've got Train Fever, and the only prescription is more trains
- 'No one had a baton - so we headbutted him': Passenger reveals how a fellow commuter bravely stepped into stop a man 'threatening to stab people' on a packed train
- Train Sim World 2020 review