I can reveal that Chloe Hewitt has lost her place on Strictly Come Dancing ahead of the show’s return for 2018. Speculation was rife this week after The Sun revealed one of the pros was set to get the chop with reigning champ Katya Jones, Diane Buswell, Amy Dowden and Chloe all considered to be at risk of facing the axe. At just 22, Chester-born Chloe began dancing at seven and was paired with AJ Pritchard after joining a dance school run by his parents. And during their nine-year competitive career, the pair set records by becoming the National Youth Latin Champions for three years in a row. They then went on to become the two newest recruits on Strictly. But while AJ, who has been paired with Claudia Fragapane and Mollie King, shone in the competition, Chloe has been left in the wings. And with a shake-up in mind after the sudden departure of Brendan Cole, bosses have decided not to give her a new contract for this year. One insider said: “While AJ has done well on the show, Chloe has been skipped over two years running when it came to celeb pairings. “So while others perform every… Read full this story
- 'I should never have done it': Fiona Phillips reveals she REGRETS her stint on Strictly Come Dancing as she reflects on career after turning 60
- Inside Strictly Come Dancing's luxury hotel where pros isolated and rehearsed in dance tent
- Louise Redknapp talks Strictly Come Dancing, fitness and beauty with HELLO!
- Strictly Come Dancing costume designer gets to work on 2020 dresses as launch approaches
- Anton Du Beke is set to front a baking special with his family on This Morning after stunning viewers as a stand-in judge on Strictly Come Dancing
- Former GMTV star talks regretting taking part in Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly's HRVY, 21, shows off his impressive new mansion he originally designed on Minecraft as he gives fans a tour of the building site
- Celebs Go Dating bosses 'offered £500 to ACTORS to star as love interests in the new series after filming was relocated to £30 million mansion'
- Strictly’s Katya Jones teases sneak peek ahead of celebrity partner announcement
- All of Strictly’s 2020 professionals have been rewarded with new contracts
Strictly Come Dancing pro Chloe Hewitt is axed ahead of new series, after failing to make her mark on the dance floor have 365 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 7, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.