Paramount’s low-budget thriller A Quiet Place debuted with an impressive $50 million this weekend, more than double its $17 million budget. While it likely won’t suffer a massive drop this weekend, its box office reign will seemingly be a short one. Four more newcomers hit theaters in wide release this weekend, and we’re projecting that New Line’s monstrous video game adaptation Rampage will come out on top with a projected $42.3 million. This action-adventure will easily beat out Truth or Dare, Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero and Borg vs. McEnroe, along with Isle of Dogs, which is expanding nationwide. Of the four newcomers, and the expanding Isle of Dogs, Rampage is easily the widest release, projected to open in over 3,950 theaters, with its final count most likely coming over the 4,000 theater mark. Universal’s Truth or Dare, the latest from low-budget hit-maker Jason Blum and his Blumhouse Productions company, is slated to arrive in roughly 3,000 theaters, while Isle of Dogs is expected to expand to 1,750 theaters, roughly 1,200 more than last weekend. Isle of Dogs is already a hit with critics, scoring a 92% Rotten Tomatoes rating during its first three weekends in limited release, where it… Read full this story
- Tory conference: Boris Johnson will be box office
- 'Mission: Impossible' in Cruise control at N.America box office
- Andrew Selby: Welsh boxer looks to return from 'rock bottom'
- Notting Hill Carnival stages fall quiet to remember Grenfell victims
- Nottingham and Leicester rivalry spills over into mass brawl at boxing match
- Westminster terror inquest shown pics of Big Ben taken just seconds before Romanian tourist was killed by rampaging car
- A thug 'with the strength of 100 people' smashed up cars in a late-night rampage
- Swedish cities burn as gangs of masked teens go on fire-bomb rampages throughout the country
- Rescue mission in progress for Rabbit Rocks
- Three crises to rock Merkel since her re-election
Will The Rock's Rampage Ravage A Quiet Place at the Box Office? have 304 words, post on movieweb.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.