Astronomers believe that there are more than 40 billion planets inhabiting the space of the Milky Way. There are nearly as many movies filed under Netflix’s “sci-fi & fantasy” tag. Reaching them all in a single lifetime would require light-speed Wi-Fi and a galaxy brain, so allow us to provide a streaming wormhole. Tucked under the gas giants of the platform — we don’t need to tell you to watch Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Armageddon or Guardians of the Galaxy — these are the Netflix sci-fi movies you should actually watch (and soon — they could pull a Krypton and disappear from the platform at any moment). Psychokinesis (2018) From Korean animator Yeon Sang-ho — best known for his jump to live action, 2016’s zombie knockout Train to Busan (also on Netflix) — Psychokinesis follows Shin, a bumbling, borderline-alcoholic security guard who drinks from a mountain spring recently infected by a meteorite and gains telekinetic powers. Ryu Seung-ryong is a joy as the oaf, who’s learning to control his abilities just as his estranged daughter re-enters his life and sucks him into a real-estate-driven class war. Psychokinesis plays Shin’s “fighting style” for laughs, and while it’s not as… Read full this story
- Mom blogs howl over 'Show Dogs' movie, say it teaches kids its OK to let strangers touch them
- Other Worlds Austin Warns You: It Comes From the Desert!
- Is MoviePass still worth it? What new changes to the discount ticket app mean for you
- Everything to know about 'Little Women' star and new celebrity 'It' kid Maya Hawke
- Hollywood roars back into action with blockbusters, drama, comedy
- Best things to do with kids this weekend in Phoenix
- The end of ‘The Middle’ and 20 fictional characters who put Indiana on the map
- Arrested Development's Jessica Walter cries mid-interview recalling Jeffrey Tambor 'verbal harassment' incident
13 sci-fi movies now on Netflix that you need to see have 299 words, post on www.polygon.com at May 11, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.