Microsoft Corp. remains tightly focused on driving artificial intelligence to the cloud’s edge. At this year’s Build developer conference, it made a wide range of announcements that respond to the shift of algorithmic intelligence to edge devices, especially mobile, embedded and “internet of things” devices. In his Build 2018 keynote, Chief Executive Satya Nadella (pictured) highlighted how Microsoft is investing in AI and other advanced technologies to enrich its core cloud/edge and office-productivity platforms and also its established offerings in collaboration, business analytics and application development. But before he launched into the product-focused portion of his keynote, Nadella spelled out how Microsoft is addressing three “pillars” of trustworthy information technology: Digital privacy: With the deadline for General Data Protection Regulation compliance fast approaching, Nadella assured the audience that, in its internal operations, Microsoft has “been working hard to ensure compliance with [the regulation] by end of this month when it becomes in effect.” He pointed to the fact that they “have hundreds of engineers across the company building the compliance infrastructure” and stated the company is “going to help our customers who use our products and services get compliant.” Cybersecurity: To protect society from cybersecurity threats, the scourge of “fake… Read full this story
- Build Your Custom Dream Home Now!
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision Grand Slam - Score Big With This Business Solution
- Build DIY PC - PC Assembly Made Easy
- Cutting Edge Franchises For the Business Savvy Techie
- Build a Storage Shed With Steel Framing
- M&A Is Hot - Now It's Not - Is It Time To Sell Or Time To Build?
- Building Your Future With Internet Based Affiliate Marketing
- The Leader's Edge - How to Transform a Company by Unlocking the Leader
- Branding Efforts Drive Sales When Combined With Direct Response
- Sensorial Branding - The Future of Brand Building
Everything from Build: Microsoft drives AI further into the edge, security to the forefront have 297 words, post on siliconangle.com at May 7, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.