By RASHAD ROLLE Tribune Staff Reporter [email protected] IT will cost hundreds of millions to transform the Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH) into a modern, state-of-the-art, regional “Centre of Excellence”. And to achieve such a mammoth task the new Public Hospital Authority Board has been assessing the critical needs of its crumbling health infrastructure. This is a huge challenge which involves: • fast-tracking the refurbishment of the PMH A&E Department; • reallocating funds – which had been diverted by the PLP – back into completing critical repairs to hurricane damaged wards and PMH roof; • restoring vendor relationships and paying off years of accounts receivables to ensure the supply of medicines and supplies; • ordering new radiology equipment; • getting ambulances repaired and back on the road; • replacing washing machines and ordering sanitisation machines for the laundry; • instilling a culture of accountability and teamwork focused on patient care. At the same time, the Public Hospital Authority (PHA) is drawing up a masterplan for the future, considering redevelopment proposals, discussing partnerships with global international institutions and the statutes which will be needed to satisfy Health Minister Dr Duane Sands’ mandate – for the PHA to transform our nation’s delivery of healthcare…. Read full this story
- Success story: Shashank started a healthcare start-up when he was just 20!
- Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2U Inc (TWOU) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- How Kindness & Compassion Can Reduce Company Turnover
- Appian (APPN) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- OPTIMIZERX CORP (OPRX) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- What I learned from using Prince Harry’s BetterUp coaching app
- L3Harris Technologies Inc (LHX) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- AngioDynamics Inc (ANGO) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
Insight: Team with a mission to transform our healthcare have 273 words, post on www.tribune242.com at May 14, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.