THE cast of Suits flew in to Windsor today to celebrate their former co-star Meghan Markle during her wedding to Prince Harry. The now Duchess of Sussex’s former on-screen husband Patrick J. Adams led the way with his real life wife, Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario. Patrick wore traditional tails for the wedding while Troian opted to wear a 60’s inspired bell sleeve, oversized cuff shift dress in nude with matching accessories. Last night the Suits cast enjoyed a meal together before the big day with Patrick tweeting a touching message to his former on-screen wife. He wrote: “Meghan – wherever you are – we are so grateful to be here to watch you both take this monumental step together. Love deeply and live well. #RoyalWedding.”Sarah Rafferty who plays the omnipotent Donna Paulsen in the USA drama. Actress Sarah arrived wearing a stunning black embroidered high neck dress with bell sleeves, just like her power dressing character in Suits. Sarah looked every inch the style show shopper in her matching lace detail fascinator. Likewise, Gina Torres, who plays Jessica Pearson in the legal drama, looked stylish to a fault at the nuptials. Her floral dress bloomed bright for today’s… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle Just Got REAL About What It's Like To Date Prince Harry
- Pete Alonso, the Giddy Star Rising in Queens
- Relationship Advice: Can Love Come Back From the Brink?
- Relationship Advice: "I never planned to have an affair"
- People’s Choice Awards 2015: Complete List Of Nominations
- "I Never Planned to Have an Affair"
- The 12 Streaming Movies of Christmas
- Best Original Shows on Netflix, Amazon and Hulu
- 8 Celebs Who Admit Watching Porn
- Every NBA Team's Biggest Hole After Free-Agency Madness
Meghan Markle’s Suits on-screen husband Patrick J Adams and co-stars arrive for the Royal Wedding with their real life partners have 281 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.