Follow along for updates throughout the race by Matthew Mayer @MatthewMayerCBS 2m ago • 3 min read The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series is in Charlotte, North Carolina for a second consecutive week following last week’s All-Star Race for the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday. Pole starter Kyle Busch led nearly every lap in Stage 1 to claim his third green-and-white checkered of the season. Ryan Blaney finished the stage second followed by Kyle Larson, Martin Truex Jr. and Jimmie JohnsonBusch had no problem adding his fourth stage victory of the season in Stage 2, running unchallenged throughout. Truex finished the stage second followed by Larson, Denny Hamlin and Clint Bowyer. Kevin Harvick started the race from the rear of the field after failing to make a qualifying run, but was able to climb into the top five 68 laps into Stage 1. Unfortunately for the series leader in wins, Harvick blew a tire and hit the wall with less than 20 to go in the stage. He was forced to bring his No. 4 to the garage, ending his day.Follow along as we provide highlights, updates and analysis from the 600-mile race. If the stream isn’t working for you, click here. ok, then take… Read full this story
- Kyle Busch gives sports cars a spin: ‘You can drive the snot out of them’
- 2019 Season in review: Kyle Busch
- Where is the Coca-Cola truck tour visiting in 2019?
- Worker unrest stalls production at three Coca-Cola bottling plants in the north: Report
- Coca-Cola says it doesn't have plans to enter cannabis market
- Coca-Cola joins Adidas in expressing concern about Fifa shenanigans
- Coca-Cola ditches launch of new fizzy drink Aha in the UK over fears Alan Partridge fans will mock its name
- Coca-Cola and other major consumer brands vow to cut plastic pollution
- Coca-Cola dumps Zero for sugar-free product aimed at health-conscious consumers
- Kyle Larson wins his first midget race of 2020 in New Zealand
NASCAR Coca-Cola 600 results, live updates: Kyle Busch wins first two stages have 315 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 27, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.