Prince Harry told Meghan Markle; “You look amazing” as millions of royal fans around the world watched their wedding at Windsor Castle. Harry, dressed in military uniform, arrived in the historic surrounds of St George’s Chapel with his brother and best man, the Duke of Cambridge.A veiled-Ms Markle, accompanied by her mother Doria Ragland, left Cliveden House in a vintage Rolls-Royce Phantom IV as she travelled to the ceremony.Ms Ragland appeared emotional as her daughter entered the chapel in a wedding dress designed by Clare Waight Keller, artistic director at French fashion house Givenchy.The couple – who will take the titles of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex – held hands at the altar, as Harry appeared to say; “You look amazing…absolutely gorgeous,” to his stunning bride. The hour-long ceremony started at noon, when Ms Markle walked through the Nave of the stunning chapel on her own, followed by a procession of bridesmaids and pageboys.She was met by Prince Charles at the start of the Quire, as her father has been forced to miss the event following heart surgery. Tens of thousands of people waving union flags had earlier greeted Ms Markle as she was driven quickly along the Long… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle was reportedly baptised by the Archbishop of Canterbury in a secret ceremony this week
- Scoring an invitation to Harry and Meghan’s wedding ‘like a dream,’ Peterborough teen says
- When Harry weds Meghan: 8 things about the royal wedding
- It’s not too late to back out, Meghan
- Prince Harry likely won’t wear a wedding ring when he gets married — here’s why
- The Markle Sparkle brings maverick modernity to royalty — and a new trend in bridal fashion
Royal wedding: Harry and Meghan's ceremony gets under way have 283 words, post on news.sky.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.