0 of 32 David J. Phillip/Associated Press We’re getting closer to the dog days of summer, and the sheen of the 2018 NFL draft is beginning to fade. For football fans, this is the perfect time of year to cast your eyes toward the ice or the hardwood. For teams and players, though, now is the time to begin laying the foundation for the coming season. We’re at that point of the offseason when teams hold mandatory minicamps and organized team activities (OTAs). While things will undoubtedly change some between now and training camp, coaches can begin installing schemes and evaluating rosters. This is also the time of year when teams hope to get their first tangible answers to their biggest offseason questions. Do early draft picks appear ready to contribute right away? Which aging veterans need to be replaced in the starting lineup? Could an available free agent strengthen the roster? The more answers teams can get to these types of questions now, the better off they’ll be in August. Take a look at each NFL team’s biggest question heading into 2018 OTAs. 1 of 32 Matt York/Associated Press The Arizona Cardinals traded up to No. 10 to grab… Read full this story
- New England Patriots 2014 preview: Health will be the biggest key
- NFL minicamps preview: A time for holdouts, job battles and injuries
- Minicamp madness: What to watch for as teams take the field
- Preseason primer: Questions surround Dolphins offense entering camp
- 2014 preview: Will the Giants’ offseason spending spree pay off?
- Titans rookie Tavai earning solid early reviews
- Colts want to find starting offensive line early in camp
- A look at Texans roster from worst to best
- A status check as offseason workouts end
- Kansas City Chiefs 2014 preview: As long as Jamaal Charles is around, anything is possible
The Biggest Question for Every NFL Team Heading into OTAs have 292 words, post on bleacherreport.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.