As a regular attender of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas each year, I can tell you the smart home has been threatening to burst into the mainstream for quite some time now. But 2018 is the year we’ll all be getting in on it and, take it from me, it’s far more impressive than just smartphone-controlled thermostats and LED lightbulbs. Come take a look. iKettle 3rd Gen Your day will just work better with an iKettle 3rd Gen. Set it to boil remotely when your alarm goes off each morning, have it turn on when you walk through the front door from work or, if you’re feeling extra-lazy, just use your smartphone to do the hard graft from the comfort of the sofa From £100 Meural Digital Art Frame If you’re after something “different-level” impressive then look no further than Meural. Hang the stylish, and at first glance, unremarkable frame on your wall and be prepared to be blown away. Delve into the Meural app on your smartphone — home to more than 30,000 works of art from Van Gogh to Banksy — and throw whichever masterpiece takes your fancy at that moment directly up onto the digital… Read full this story
- CES is about showing off the latest gadgets. But what about their security flaws?
- Google Home now lets you listen to YouTube Music for FREE – how to do it
- Drop the linens, take the TV: Wedding registries are getting much techier
- Delve into DIY security with these 35 connected cameras
- Echo Frames and Loop: all the fine print
- Amazon Echo Frames: Here's what you didn't know
- 15 gadgets and gifts that will take your fitness routine to the next level
- Amazon Echo Loop: Here's what you didn't know
- The Perfect Holiday Gifts from the Tom's Guide Community
- Give your Mac a speed boost with one of our recommended SSDs
Upgrade to the easy life with these smart home gadgets have 303 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.