Kyle Busch delivered a dominant performance Sunday and easily won the Coca-Cola 600.
Busch was victorious in all four segments of the race and led 377 of the 400 laps.
“This one’s very special,” Busch told NBC after the race. “I’ve dreamt of winning this race since I was a kid. … It’s a little boy’s dreams come true.”
Busch was greeted by his wife, Samantha, and young son, Brexton, in victory lane after the race. The family celebrated the win together.
The win was Busch’s 47th career NASCAR Cup victory. Martin Truex Jr. finished second and Denny Hamlin was third.
Brad Keselowski and Jimmie Johnson rounded out the top five.
- Coca-Cola internal documents reveal efforts to sell to teens, despite obesity crisis
- I wore an Apple Watch to this haunted amusement park to see if it’s scary
- Buckle up for Busch Gardens’ thrillingly wild ride Tigris – Florida’s tallest launch rollercoaster at 150ft
- It Ain't Coca Cola - It's Rice: Go To Hell
- Want to keep kids in sport? Then make it fun
- NSE Invest O Cast episode 13: Teaching kids about importance of finances
- What Should Your Kids Be Watching?
- What Novelists, Teachers, Therapists, and Other Highly Opinionated Parents Let Their Kids Watch
- John Mulaney Made a Kids’ Special. We Sent a 10-Year-Old to Interview Him About It.
- The Joy of Floor Kids' choreographed combos