PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged, but this isn’t the first time we all thought Harry may be about to pop the question. Here is everything you need to know about Cressida Bonas, the Prince’s famous ex – who’s attending his Royal Wedding to Meghan Markle… Who is Cressida Bonas? Descended from King Charles II, Cressida Bonas was once believed to be the woman Prince Harry would marry. Now 28, Cressida, or Cressy to her family and friends, was born in Winchester, Hampshire. Much of her wealth comes from her dad, entrepreneur Jeffrey Bonas while her It girl credentials come from her mum, Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon. Cressida’s £30,000-a-year education at Stowe Schoool in Buckingam lead to a dance degree at Leeds University, where she got into acting and performed in a production of Othello. She kept up her acting work before branching out into modelling – and appeared in Vanity Fair in 2014 after being named in the year’s “International Best-Dressed” list. Cressida went on to model for Burberry and Mulberry, appearing in a TV ad for the fashion house while working on her budding career on the stage. She has a whopping seven half siblings, including actress Isabella Calthorpe, who Prince William was… Read full this story
- Every moment you need to see from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding
- Meghan Markle’s father not attending royal wedding
- So Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding will drive spending, right?
- What Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Wedding Can Teach Us About The Economics Of Partying
- A guide to Prince Harry's ex-girlfriends
- All the best hats from Princess Eugenie's royal wedding
- Royal wedding: Harry and Meghan's ceremony gets under way
- The Queen will be 'delighted' by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's success during their 'uniquely informal' and 'brilliantly unorthodox' Africa tour, a royal expert claims
- Sky News will identify celebrities at the royal wedding using artificial intelligence
- Duchess Meghan, Prince Harry introduce Baby Sussex to the world
Who is Cressida Bonas, when did she date Prince Harry and is she attending the Royal Wedding? have 323 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.