Home Health Nutrition Nutrition Friday, June 22, 2018, 16:12 As there is a rising awareness about animal cruelty and to stop killing them to consume their meat, more and more people are shifting to a plant-based diet because it has several health benefits and also going green will keep your heart healthy. Though the plant-based diet still remains unfamiliar with a vast majority of people across the globe due to issues of access and availability, celebrities have been endorsing the vegan diet or plant-based diet and have promised to cut meat and dairy products from their meals. What Is A Plant-based Diet? The diet comprises plant sources like fruits, whole grains, and vegetables. It fully omits meat and dairy products as it mainly focuses on the vegan sources. Why Is A Plant-based Diet Becoming Popular? Studies have shown that having plant-based foods will significantly lower the risks of cancer because of the diet being rich in fruits and vegetables and the consumption of red meat is lower. Let’s read on to know the health benefits of eating a plant-based diet. 1. Improves Your Mood Studies say that having a diet packed with fresh produce increases your happiness levels. Eating broccoli… Read full this story
- Hundreds Of Scientists Slam Plant-Based Diet Zealots, Encourage Red Meat Consumption
- Could Fermentation Power The Future Of Plant-Based Foods? Motif FoodWorks Thinks Yes.
- Warning to vegans: Diet of meat, eggs and milk is healthier than plant-based foods, major review finds
- 'Plant-based burgers and sausages could cut your risk of a heart attack'
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits Of Watercress, Nutrition & Recipe
- Benefits of Being Vegan Can Continue After Veganuary
- 11 Common Mistakes You Must Avoid On A Vegetarian Diet
- Vegan shows off ripped body as he says eating meat doesn't make you more manly
- Vegan bodybuilder in 'best shape' of his life says eating meat doesn't make you manly
- Doctor shares the 'best foods for brain health' to help stave off dementia
6 Health Benefits Of Eating A Plant-based Diet have 314 words, post on www.boldsky.com at June 22, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.