NICOLA Roberts has dedicated an Instagram post to her pal Cheryl on her 34th birthday.
The former Girls Aloud singer posted a photo of her and Cheryl with their friend, manicurist Ama Quashie, when they were in New York a few weeks ago.
Nicola wrote: “I took this in New York a couple of weeks ago when missy (@cherylofficial ) decided to fly out with me to support me at my show.
“It was the first thing I had done in a v long time and it was just another example of how lovely you are inside.
“And when people were surprised that you had done something so kind all I had to answer with was that’s who she is.
“We were all jet lagged here and over trying to take a pic but it’s the only snap I have of us.
“I know I could throw anything your way and you’d be there trying to figure it out with me. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Birthday beautiful.”
Nicola posted a second photo of herself with Cheryl and Kimberley Walsh, and captioned it: “Friendship never ends. Birthday eve love for Chez last night.”
Cheryl herself Instagrammed a photo from her big day and captioned it: “Go shorty it’s my birthday.
The pals spent a fun holiday in New York earlier this month when Chezza flew out to support Nicola for a gig.
Cheryl looked stunning in a white suit while the ever stylish Nicola looked cool in a two-piece on a night out where the girls ended up throwing a few shapes at the bar to celebrate her former bandmate’s show.
Liam Payne even sent flowers to New York to wish Nicola good luck with her big night.
L’Oreal ambassador Chez packed an awful lot into her weekend.
The pals went sightseeing in Times Square and visited stunning churches to admire artwork.
The Fight For This Love singer even had time for some puppy love while out there – and was pictured coo-ing over a cute pooch.
One pal jokingly captioned the picture: “Talking to the dog before the owner. Nice to meet you Lulu.”
Love Island’s Megan caught snorting suspicious white lines during topless shoot
‘KING OF BANTER’
Katie Price’s new man Kris Boyson films son Harvey swearing in home video
ALL KISSING OFF
Love Island fans fear Jack will cheat as 6 pairs snog in explosive teaser
NO ONE IS SAFE
Love Island bosses plan ‘mass cull’ as original stars ‘face savage dumping’
LOOK WHO’S DATING HUGH
Outnumbered stars now real-life couple who’ve been dating for a year
Ant McPartlin’s ex Lisa Armstrong denies divorce and claims she wants £50m
It was a good job Cheryl was taking some well earned ‘me’ time with her girls.
The singer recently admitted that pregnancy ravaged her body.
Cheryl, who welcomed her first child Bear in March 2017, told the Mirror’s ‘Notebook Magazine: “Oh my God, it ravages you! My whole body, my whole being was different.”
- Why can’t Spanish people sing the tune to ‘Happy Birthday’?
- When did Marilyn Monroe die, who were her husbands, when did she sing Happy Birthday, Mr. President and what dress size was she?
- Brit base jumper sang Happy Birthday to pal just minutes before fatal 600ft fall
- Justin Theroux wishes ex Jennifer Aniston a happy birthday
- Paul Pogba wishes Jesse Lingard happy birthday in hilarious way
- Family wish missing mum 'Happy Birthday'
- Jessica Biel wishes husband Justin Timberlake happy birthday
- Beyonce wishes Destiny’s Child bandmate Kelly Rowland happy birthday
- Beyonce wishes Kelly Rowland happy birthday with series of epic throwback pics
- Brad Pitt’s son Pax wishes ‘stud’ dad happy birthday with childhood throwback