AARON CHALMERS claims a fight with CM Punk would be a step down and he is eyeing big money fights in America. Chalmers, 31, won his fourth MMA fight in May but is already setting his sights on a big career in the sport. The Geordie Shore star, who has signed with Bellator, has been tipped to face UFC’s CM Punk after his defeat to Mike Jackson earlier in June. But Chalmers thinks he is a class above the former WWE star and said: “I think after watching Punk’s last performance and watching mine it does look like a heavily mismatched fight. “I only want fight fights that are going to be a step up for me – I think Punk now is a step down and that ain’t for me!” Chalmers impressed Michael ‘Venom’ Page, who claimed the reality TV star looked a natural fighter in his BAMMA debut and can both take and throw a shot. DC GLEE Wayne Rooney to seal DC United move tonight as forward takes family to Disneyland What a card How many yellow cards will it take before a player is banned at World Cup? Top spot tussle Spain vs Morocco: Predictions, odds… Read full this story
- Geordie Shore's Aaron Chalmers is expecting his second baby with Talia Oatway... seven months after the birth of their son Romeo and three months after they split up
- Geordie Shore's Aaron Chalmers expecting second baby after reunion with Talia Oatway
- Love Island star Jack Fincham to become pro boxer with ex-Tyson Fury trainer as coach
- Khabib Nurmagomedov sparks more rumours of UFC comeback as undefeated Russian calls press conference amid McGregor talk
- EXCLUSIVE: Celebrity Big Brother's Heavy D was found dead on his kitchen floor by his brothers after a suspected heart attack
- Does President Trump have a legal path to reelection?
- Sex Pistols' Johnny Rotten says Trump ‘is the only sensible choice’ in 2020 election
Geordie Shore star Aaron Chalmers insists CM Punk fight would be step down for him after UFC demolishing have 315 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.