The Hellenic National Defence General Staff (HNDGS) said on Friday the Greek Armed Forces are “committed to their mission” as described in the Constitution, after a now former MP from neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party called on the army to intervene to stop Greece signing the name deal with the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM). “The Armed Forces are committed solely to the fulfillment of their mission, as enshrined in the Constitution and the existing institutional framework,” HNDGS said in a press release.
- Portugal’s Armed Forces ‘can’t hold on to their soldiers’
- Facebook offers digital skills training to armed forces veterans
- Sixth annual Armed Forces Parade
- Armed forces charity to benefit from gin festival in Dundee
- Armed Forces Day Parade in Spalding
- Town's annual Armed Forces Day celebrations draws the crowds
- Why there is no flag on Grimsby Town Hall this Armed Forces Day
- Minister 'sees changes' in way Armed Forces veterans treated
- Armed Forces Day air shows
- Armed Forces to get £22m for new cyber operations centres
Greek Armed Forces say they are 'committed to their mission,' after MP's rant have 170 words, post on www.ekathimerini.com at June 16, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.