Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Briefing Subscribe Log In Subscribe Log In Advertisement Supported by Asia and Australia Edition ByCharles McDermid June 14, 2018 查看简体中文版 查看繁體中文版 (Want to get this briefing by email? Here’s the sign-up .) Good morning. Investigations rattle Washington, some clarity on North Korea and fiscal reform in Malaysia. Here’s what you need to know: • Two major investigations grabbed U.S. headlines. A Justice Department report concluded that James Comey, the former F.B.I. director, was “insubordinate” in his unorthodox handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election. Mr. Comey, in an Op-Ed, disputed some of the report’s conclusions, but embraced its existence as “good for the F.B.I.” Above, he spoke in Canada last week. And the New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit against Mr. Trump’s charitable foundation, accusing it and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign. Mr. Trump reacted with vitriol, calling the civil suit an attempt by the “sleazy New York Democrats” to damage him. Here are the basics of the case. _____ • The U.S. clarified its policy on North… Read full this story
- Republicans Now Believe James Comey Used the Pee Tape to Set a Trap for Trump
- North Korea declares state of emergency after Kim Jong Un meets advisers to discuss secretive county's 'first coronavirus case'
- Ambassador candidate dropped over stark warning on North Korea
- North Korea May Stage Cyber Attack Against US Presidential Election, Experts Say
- On summit anniversary, North Korea vows to build up military
- Activists slam South Korea's crackdown on propaganda against North Korea
- 'Some starving' in North Korea as COVID constrains China trade, say UN experts
- Exclusive: More than 40 countries accuse North Korea of breaching U.N. sanctions
- North Korea's economy grew for first time in three years: South Korea
- 'The Comey Rule' first trailer reveals Brendan Gleeson and Jeff Daniels as Donald Trump and James Comey
James Comey, Trump Foundation, North Korea: Your Friday Briefing have 326 words, post on www.nytimes.com at June 14, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.