Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Tran Hong Ha Deputy Nguyen Ngoc Phuong from the central province of Quang Binh said Minister Ha gave a number of feasible measures to deal with climate change, including encouraging the involvement of capable businesses in coping with environment-related problems. The straightforward and succinct reply of the MoNRE leader saved time of the NA and showed his good management capacity, he added. Sharing Phuong’s opinion, deputy Cao Dinh Thuong from Phu Tho province said that the renovation of the Q&A session helped improve the quality of answers of participating ministers. He said he hopes Minister Ha will strictly implement his commitments to NA deputies with specific solutions. Meanwhile, representative of the central city of Da Nang Nguyen Ba Son held that the MoNRE Minister’s answers only covered macro-scale issues without clarifying specific problems. He cited the case of the closing of two steel plants in Da Nang due to environmental pollution, stressing that more specific regulations should be applied to prevent such violations. Truong Binh Trong, a voter from Ward 8 of Tuy Hoa city, the south central province of Phu Yen said that new and more effective method of the Q&A session, in… Read full this story
- Jeff Sessions' confirmation hearing for attorney general -- live blog
- Three things to watch in Jeff Sessions' confirmation hearing
- Putin's Claims on Meetings with Trump Officials, Analyzed by Experts: "Hardly Believable"
- Nepal's ruling party in grave crisis: PM Oli to Cabinet ministers
- Boris Johnson set to unlock the great outdoors: Prime Minister to give green light for market stalls, garden parties and car sales centres from next month as Brits soak up the bank holiday sun
- Nepal’s ruling communist party’s meet to decide PM Oli’s future deferred again
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s remarks at ASEAN-36 Summit's opening ceremony
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc's Remarks at the Opening Ceremony of ASEAN-36
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Biden says Trump "has a lot to answer for" on Russian bounty intel
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Wooing voters, Trump autographs Arizona border wall
MoNRE Minister’s answers at Q&A session meet voters’ expectation have 349 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.