Johnny Depp isn’t here yet. Still, his presence is all around the 10,500-square-foot rented mansion at 16 Bishopswood Road in London’s Highgate neighborhood. He is here in the busy hands of Russell, his personal chef working up the Peking duck. He is here in the stogie-size joint left by the sink in the guest bathroom. He is here in the never-ending reservoir of wine that is poured into goblets. And he is here in a half-done painting upstairs that features a burning black house, a child Johnny and an angry woman who resembles his mother, Betty Sue. And then he is actually here. He is in the living room, crooning his entrance: “Oh, my darling, oh, my darling, my darling Clementine. You are lost and gone forever, my darling Clementine.” Depp has come from a photo shoot for the Hollywood Vampires, his sometime band that features Alice Cooper and Joe Perry. Trailing behind is his lawyer Adam Waldman. Depp is dressed like a Forties gangster, jet-black hair slicked back, pinstripes, suspenders and spats. His face is puffy, but Depp still possesses the fixating brown eyes that have toggled between dreamy and menacing during his 35-year career. Now, Depp’s studious leer… Read full this story
- Amber Heard slammed door into Johnny Depp's head, reveals new audio
- The moment everything went downhill for Hollywood blockbuster star Johnny Depp
- How Jim Jarmusch used music to put a spell on Hollywood
- Michael Douglas and Paul Rudd lend Edgar Wright's Ant-Man giant appeal
- Amber Heard and Girlfriend Bianca Butti Step Out to Buy Plants Together in Los Angeles
The Trouble With Johnny Depp have 261 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at June 21, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.