WHETHER it’s down to stricter marking or poorer drivers, the north Wales county of Flintshire fails the most practical driving tests in the UK. Home to carmaker Toyota’s engine factory, the region has a pass rate of under 40 per cent. Flintshire was very closely followed by the West Midlands, which motors retailer Robins and Day found to have a 40.21 per cent success rate between April 2017 and March this year. Merseyside is the third worst place to take your driving test, passing 42 per cent of students. While London and Bedfordshire rounded up the top five with 44 and 46 per cent, respectively. Scotland seems to be the most lenient part of the UK when it comes to passing practical driving tests – either that, or it’s the home of the country’s best drivers. Caithness, Orkney and Ross and Cromarty fail the least students, with the first county having a 72 per cent pass rate. The rural Highlands of Scotland may also contribute to the high number driving tests. However, the Scottish Isles of Tiree, Arran and Mull also have the highest pass rates for theory tests in the UK. Given these exams are not subjective, Scotland’s driving… Read full this story
- Test your combat skills at these four battle businesses
- Bears G Kyle Long's comeback from offseason surgery passing the smell test
- Sorry, Donald Trump would pass the citizenship test ... but just barely!
- NY Jets quarterback Teddy Bridgewater passes latest comeback test: 'I wanted to get hit'
- As math test denies NC teachers licenses, hundreds of classrooms remain unstaffed
- How a Des Moines teacher made a drive to college possible for an Iowa teen
- 'People Behaving Badly' reporter names the worst Bay Area driving he's ever seen
- Plastic recycling: Your questions answered
- Venezuelan refugees find safe haven in Scotland, along with gray weather, weird food
- What Would Your 16-Year-Old Self Make Of Adult You?
Avoid these UK areas if you want to pass your practical driving test – and you’re most likely to get your licence in Scotland have 306 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.