The Dead Island franchise of first-person action games had a rocky start, but quickly established itself on consoles and PC. Now, publisher Deep Silver has decided to visit mobile in the form of Dead Island: Survivors. The free-to-play title weighs in at 44MB, which is followed by a 1GB download after launching it. And truth be told, it feels like a mobile game that happens to have the Dead Island branding. Don’t expect a first-person perspective, a huge variety of melee weapons or a massive open-world environment to explore. In other words, this isn’t anything remotely close to a console port, mashing up the usual mobile genres instead.We have basic melee combat on offer, as you tap on zombies to attack them and tap on the environment to move around, but it has stereotypical mobile trappings otherwise. That means an emphasis on base-building/tower defense, loot and RPG mechanics. Otherwise, you’ll be collecting heroes, laying down traps for the undead, and teaming up with friends. Editor’s Pick15 best free Android games of 2018! We all know that free Android games aren’t always free these days, but many of them are very close if you have a little patience. Most Freemium bottlenecks… Read full this story
- The Walking Dead’s Season 9B Synopsis Teases A Whole New Threat
- Lennie James Previews Morgan’s Passage Over To Fear The Walking Dead
- The Walking Dead: Negan's Biological Warfare Could Actually Work
- Why Now Is The Time For Left For Dead 3
- The Walking Dead's Deadly Fair Episode Also Got The Show's Lowest Ratings Ever
- 'Survivor' Players Michael and Jenna on the "Discouraging" Malolo Curse
- 'Survivor Ghost Island': First Two Eliminated Castaways Share Their Stories
- 'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Digs Deep Into 'Game Changers' Premiere
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Where Everyone Left Off and What's Next (After the Big Crossover)
- 'Survivor: Ghost Island' Shuffles Again In "Fate Is The Homie"
Dead Island: Survivors washes up on Android without the franchise’s usual bite have 313 words, post on www.androidauthority.com at July 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.