The draft law on special administrative and economic units, also known as special economic zones (SEZ), will not be put on the agenda of a National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee session set for August 8 to 13, reported Sai Gon Giai Phong newspaper, citing a NA Office press release. A view of Van Don in Quang Ninh Province, which has been chosen for a special economic zone. The consideration of the draft law on SEZs is delayed again The draft law on SEZs was earlier expected to be tabled for discussion at the upcoming 26th NA Standing Committee session in Hanoi. And the committee’s meetings set for September and October would not look into the draft law either. NA General Secretary Nguyen Hanh Phuc said collecting public comment on the draft law on SEZs was still ongoing. Earlier, a proposed regulation in the draft law on SEZs which allowed a land lease of up to 99 years caused public concern. Therefore, the NA at its 5th meeting in May this year delayed a vote for the draft law until its next meeting to have more time to consult lawmakers, voters and the general public. The draft law, if approved, would… Read full this story
- NA deputies want citizens to put down the bottle
- Revised environmental protection highlights recycling: NA
- In absence of Parliament session, social activists start consultation on key policy issues
- Citing Safety, Hong Kong Democracy Groups Close Facing China Security Law
- Defense Minister suggests early promulgating Law on Border Guard
- Karnataka to amend laws to implement education policy
- Postal chief Louis DeJoy urges Americans to request mail-in ballots at least two weeks before Election Day – as Democratic committee chair brandishes whistle-blower document showing 8 per cent slow down in first-class mail over two months
- Revised environmental protection highlights recycling: National Assembly
- Inside the Republican Suicide Machine
- 'There's an attempt to break the Congress'
Draft SEZ law not on NA Standing Committee's agenda at Aug session have 303 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at July 7, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.