FEARS have been sparked Novichok nerve agent could kill in the UK again as cops today admitted “more may be out there”. The chilling revelation comes as poison victim Charlie Rowley said the bottle he and his late partner came into contact with was sealed. Initially it was thought the perfume bottle – which contained the substance that killed Dawn Sturgess and left Charlie seriously unwell – was the same nerve agent used to target an ex-Russian spy in March. But Charlie told ITV News he picked up a sealed container in Salisbury, or in nearby Amesbury, before giving it to Dawn. He revealed he had to cut into the bottle before Dawn sprayed the “perfume” on her wrists – meaning it could be separate to the Novichok used on Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia. The pair were poisoned in Salisbury months ago in a case of attempted murder – but with no confirmation the nerve agent used on them has been found, it means more poison could still be in the public domain. TIMELINE OF EVENTS: How Novichok spread through SalisburySaturday, 3 March Around 2.40pm, Yulia arrives at Heathrow Airport on a flight from Russia. Sunday, 4 March Sergei’s car… Read full this story
- Who is Sergei Skripal, how was the Novichok nerve agent used to poison him and who are the two Russian suspects behind the Salisbury attack?
- Novichok nerve agent attack in Salisbury cost taxpayers a staggering £30million
- What is the nerve agent Novichok, was it used in the Salisbury and Amesbury poisoning, who are the Russian suspects and is there an antidote?
- What is Novichok? How Russia developed deadliest nerve agent ever
- Who is Yulia Skripal and the two named Russian suspects of the Salisbury nerve agent attack? What did the daughter of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal say?
- Timeline: Spy poisoning causes UK and Russia row - key events as nerve agent attack puts Cold War enemies at loggerheads
- What Is Novichok? Russian Nerve Agent Poisoned Ex-Spy
- What is VX, when has the nerve agent been used and how is it different to Thallium, sarin gas and ricin?
- Theresa May and Vladimir Putin’s G20 encounter will be first formal meeting since Salisbury poisoning
- Bellingcat identifies third Russian suspect in Salisbury poisoning
Fears deadly Novichok nerve agent from Salisbury poisoning may kill again as police admit ‘more may be out there’ have 367 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 23, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.