Hanoi (VNA) – The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the Republic of Korea (RoK) have enjoyed “an optimal partnership” in working for mutual peace and prosperity, said RoK President Moon Jae-in on July 13 during his visit to Singapore.
The RoK is actively pursuing the “New Southern Policy” to develop partnerships for people, co-prosperity and peace between the RoK and Southeast Asian countries, including Singapore, Moon added.
The RoK President expressed his appreciation for Singapore’s continued quest for peace, saying that is what made the city-state the right place for a historic summit between Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and the US last month.
He also proposed establishing new economic belts on the Korean Peninsula to create an inter-Korean economic community of coexistence and co-prosperity that would also extend to the Eurasian continent and the world.
Moon was on a three-day visit to Singapore from July 11, which is the first state-level visit of a RoK President to Singapore over the past 15 years.-VNA
- How Can a Life of Excellence Produce Prosperity?
- Turn Trial Into Prosperity - How to With 5 Simple Keys
- The 7 Rules of Abundance - How to Create a Life of Prosperity and Fulfillment
- A Key Tip For Attracting More Abundance and Prosperity Into Your Life Using Law of Attraction
- Inner Peace is Possible For Anyone Who Understands the Simple Laws of Nature
- Historiography of the Peace Conference of 1919 and Surrounding Events
- We Can Have Peace in the Holy Land - A Plan That Will Work - By Jimmy Carter - Book Review
- Peace, The Church and Society
- How to Survive AND Prosper in "The Greatest Attack on Personal Wealth" in Nearly a Century
- Prosper, Texas - Why Are So Many People Considering A Move to Prosper, TX?