The cast of Netflix series Riverdale might be all up in each other’s business on the show, but in their private lives they like to keep things separate. Aside from Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse — who took their Betty/Jughead chemistry into the real world — most of the cast is loved up with long-term partners they met before their careers took off. But never fear, wishful thinkers! There are still some stars who remain solo and, thus, dateable like KJ Apa (praise the lord), Vanessa Morgan, Casey Cott and Skeet Ulrich. Powered by GIPHY As for the rest of them, check out which of the Riverdale residents are happily off the market.
- A Minute With: Susan Sarandon on new film, single life
- Ang Lee wins best director Oscar for "Life of Pi"
- Markets give tourists a slice of life
- Local real estate developers build up expertise
- Story about Phuoc Kieu bronze casting village
- Shadows cast
- Virtual is really real
- Action film starts shooting with overseas Vietnamese cast
- Tax agencies cast doubtful eyes on Metro Cash & Carry and Coca-Cola
- Female executives balance life, work
The real-life partners of the Riverdale cast have 177 words, post on www.cosmopolitan.com.au at July 1, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.