By Philip Bump After signing legislation slashing taxes last December, President Donald Trump headed to Mar-a-Lago for the holidays. In the dining room at his exclusive club, he turned to club members at a nearby table. “You all just got a lot richer,” Trump told them, no doubt to an enthusiastic reaction. Affording Mar-a-Lago’s six-figure initiation fee and $14,000-a-year membership just got a bit easier. That casual aside from Trump was the flip side to his excoriation of Charles and David Koch on Tuesday. After the Kochs announced that they wouldn’t support Sen. Heidi Heitkamp’s, D-N.D., challenger for the time being, Trump lashed out through his primary spokesman, @realDonaldTrump. “I made them richer,” he continued. “Their network is highly overrated, I have beaten them at every turn. They want to protect their companies outside the U.S. from being taxed, I’m for America First & the American Worker – a puppet for no one. Two nice guys with bad ideas. Make America Great Again!” There’s a lot going on there, as there often is. But Trump’s pitch is twofold: I have conservative judicial picks, and I cut their taxes and made them richer. How on earth could the Kochs take issue with… Read full this story
- Affirmations Based on "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
- Trump and Kiyosaki Book Missing Details For Real Estate Investors
- Taking Baby Steps to Reach Your Goals and to Achieve Greatness Like Earnhardt and Trump
- 101 Different Strategies to Build Link Popularity
- Howard Hughes & Donald Trump Made Fortunes Doing This Method & You Can To!
- Why You Should Take a Rich Person to Lunch and Pay for the Lunch
- 10 Ways to Stay Super Motivated in the Sales Game! (Fail-Proof Strategies For Beating The Competitio
- Is Your Internet Strategy Killing Your Business?
- Learn The Science Of Getting Rich
- How To Become Rich
Trump's two-track strategy: The rich get richer, the poor get distracted have 306 words, post on www.nj.com at July 31, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.