The Hannells Darley Park Concert, one of the UK’s biggest outdoor classical concerts, will be returning on Sunday, September 2. This year’s concert will once again be run in partnership with Classic FM, the UK’s most popular classical music station and the East Midlands-based Grammy-nominated and RPS Awards winning orchestra Sinfonia Viva will return.Tim Lihoreau (pictured), presenter of Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast, will be returning to host the event and will also broadcast his breakfast show from Classic FM’s East Midlands studio the following morning. Tim presents the biggest single breakfast show on UK commercial radio, with 1.7 million people tuning in every week.This year’s programme is guaranteed to delight with an eclectic mix of returning favourites, along with a selection of music representing the theme of hope, peace and reconciliation to mark the centenary of the end of the First World War.Peter Helps, chief executive of Sinfonia Viva said: “Sinfonia Viva is thrilled to be back at Darley Park. Every year, we look for a theme on which to hang the various programme ideas. With the centenary of the end of the First World War coming up in November it seemed right to find a way to mark… Read full this story
- 'Shop Contest: The 2015 Year-End All-Star Extravaganza: Winners!
- 'Shop Contest: The 2015 Year-End All-Star Extravaganza
- 'Shop Contest: The 2014 Year-End All-Star Extravaganza
- Lupo stops you losing your keys, helps you ace your presentation too
- Talking New York City and Classic Movies With the Latest Addition to the TCM Lineup, Tiffany Vazquez
- Trump's Plan to Keep National Parks Open During the Shutdown Could Be Disastrous
- Grandpa Protests UK Family Park's Anti-Pedophilia Ban on Lone Adults
- Get Free Admission to State Parks in California, Minnesota, and Missouri on Black Friday
- 2DS with Pokemon X for $100, 3DS XLs On Sale, 840 EVO 1TB, South Park
- SNES Classic: Yes, some people could actually buy it today
Classic FM ace Tim to present this year’s Darley Park classical extravaganza have 321 words, post on www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.