Donald Trump claims markets will “crash” if he is impeached over alleged wrongdoing in the 2016 election campaign. Asked by Fox And Friends if he thought he would be impeached, the president said: “I don’t know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job.”I will tell you what, if I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash.”I think everybody would be very poor, because without this thinking, you would see – you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe in reverse.” His comments came amid speculation the president could be impeached after his former lawyer Michael Cohen admitted in court on Tuesday to paying hush money to porn star Stormy Daniels and a model to influence the 2016 election.At the same time, Mr Trump’s former campaign chair, Paul Manafort, was found guilty of eight out of 18 charges relating to financial crime.Cohen said he paid the hush money at the direction of his “candidate”. His own lawyers have said he is “more than happy” to share everything he knows about Mr Trump to special counsel Robert Mueller, who is looking into alleged collusion between the Trump team and Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.As the… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Awards Donald Trump Trump's 20th Trump Golf Club Championship
- Donald Trump Details Sanctions on Turkey in Response to Attacking Kurds
- Martha Stewart was Better than Donald Trump
- Howard Hughes & Donald Trump Made Fortunes Doing This Method & You Can To!
- Donald Trump And Apprentice Out Of The Closet
- Donald Trump Questions ‘Rumor’ of CNN’s Jeff Zucker Resigning
- Report: NFL Owners Admit Donald Trump Squeezed Them On Anthem Protests
- Donald Trump Taunts Hunter Biden as He Leaves Board of Chinese Investment Firm
- Indiana Wages Are Rising amid Donald Trump’s ‘Hire American’ Immigration Policy
- Donald Trump Cheers on Sean Spicer in ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Contest
Donald Trump: People will be 'very poor' if I'm impeached have 316 words, post on news.sky.com at August 23, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.