CO-WORKING SPACES are all the rage in Bangkok these days and new facilities are popping up all over town to meet the needs of start-ups and freelancers who need a base that’s not their living room. And we’re not talking about just office space. Today’s workspaces go far beyond the serviced facilities to include a brasserie, fitness studio, hostel and spa to make the working day a far more pleasant experience. Glowfish Sathorn offers serviced offices, meeting rooms, conference halls and individual desks for startups and the self-employed. Covering an area of 3,800 square metres on the second floor of Sathorn Thani 2 Building and easily accessed from Skytrain Chong Nonsi station, the new branch of Glowfish Offices is based on the concept of a healthy work-life balance. The office space offers serviced offices matched to business size along with meeting rooms, studios, conference halls, individual desks and collaboration areas. That’s complemented by stress-relieving workout studios Base and Physique 57 along with a recently opened co-dining space. Spread over 1,300sqm, it’s home to five eateries serving up a range of favourites including khao pad gapao (fried rice with meat and holy basil), Northern-style khao soi (curried noodle soup), Vietnamese pho,… Read full this story
- War and peas: meet the chefs working together across the divide
- 'Paying the price for my holiday eating': Australia's Got Talent host Ricki-Lee Coulter goes makeup free in post-workout selfie
- 5 Foods You Should Definitely Eat at the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- 'I keep coming back to it': Australia's Got Talent host Ricki-Lee Coulter reveals the inspiring photo that motivates her when she doesn't feel like working out
- Frozen with fear: She was held hostage and violated by an axe-wielding maniac, but - as the second extract from a chilling new book reveals - when Gill Moran was sent out to buy supplies for her attacker, she was too terrified to scream for help...
- Can you rely on the 'sniff test' to tell if food is safe? As a survey says most of us don’t trust Best Before or Use-By labels, experts chew over the crucial question of to eat or not to eat...
- Sourcing, care and management of day-old chicks
- Classic Elizabeth David recipes
- 25 holidays to reboot your life
- Autumn leave: 20 great places to stay in the UK’s forests
Eat, drink, work and chill have 382 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at August 7, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.