North Korea’s foreign minister will give a keynote address the United Nations General Assembly in September, Yonhap News Agency reported on Wednesday. According to a provisional list of speakers from the U.N. Public Information Department, North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho will address the annual gathering. However, an anonymous official told the agency that speakers and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances.The provisional list contradicts earlier reports that communist dictator Kim Jong-un would address the assembly in the wake of his recent summit with President Donald Trump to discuss his regime’s plans to denuclearize and build stronger relationships with their traditional Western enemies. Speculation remains that Kim will attend the summit, marking his first visit as leader to the United States. The report also indicated that Trump will address the assembly on September 25th, while South Korean President Moon Jae-in will follow up on September 27th, where they are both likely to update delegates on the progress of peace talks with North Korea. During last year’s summit, Trump gave his starkest warning to the regime, that if North Korea continued with its threats and aggressive nuclear expansion, he would be faced with “no choice but to totally destroy North Korea.” “Rocket… Read full this story
- North Korean Foreign Minister Visits Iran as U.S. Imposes Oil Sanctions
- Trump letter to Kim Jong Un handed to North Korea foreign minister at ASEAN meeting
- Russia Sends Foreign Minister to North Korea Prior to Planned Kim Talks with U.S.
- North Korea's foreign minister visits Iran after U.S. sanctions are reimposed
- Chinese Foreign Minister Visits North Korea for First Time in over a Decade
- Chinese Foreign Minister to Visit North Korea Ahead of Trump-Kim Meeting
- VN Foreign Minister asks Malaysia for ’fair trial’ and release of Doan Thi Huong
- President Trump delivers address at UN General Assembly
- President Donald Trump to deliver address at UN General Assembly
- Trump set to speak on Kavanaugh, UN General Assembly at press conference
North Korean Foreign Minister to Deliver Keynote Address at U.N. General Assembly have 326 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.