If it wasn’t for all the leaks, Nvidia’s surprise announcement of the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti at its Gamescom 2018 press conference would have been much more of a, well, surprise.Still, it was exciting to see Nvidia tear up its previous conventions and release a Ti flagship model the same year it releases the RTX 2080.But, how does the GeFroce RTX 2080 Ti compare to its processor, the GTX 1080 Ti? The GTX 1080 Ti is certainly a tough act to follow, being one of the best gaming graphics cards ever made. It certainly feels like we’ve got the RTX 2080 Ti earlier than expected, but does this mean it’s less of a leap when it comes to performance? Let’s find out.Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti vs Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti priceThe GTX 1080 Ti launched on March 10, 2017, for $699 (£699, around AU$1,000). Even by Nvidia’s flagship GPU standards, this was a very high price tag, but for many people the pure gaming performance of the GTX 1080 Ti was well worth it.Because of that, we weren’t expecting the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti to be cheap, which is just as well when Nvidia unveiled its $999 (about £753,… Read full this story
- Rumor: Nvidia plans to bring Super refresh to notebooks in March 2020
- Nvidia Super Graphics Cards for Notebooks Will be Introduced in March 2020
- Nvidia releases a GPU hotfix to address stalling in Red Dead Redemption 2
- This Dell G3 laptop with a GTX 1660 Ti is just $700 from Best Buy
- Top 5 things you should know about the new NVIDIA Shield TV (2019)
- NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019) vs. Shield TV Pro (2015): Should you upgrade?
- Nvidia Super GPUs Reportedly Landing On Mobile Next Year
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super review
- Asus TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Down to $309
- Stadia vs. GeForce Now vs. PS Now: Streaming Service Shoot-Out
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti vs Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti have 294 words, post on www.techradar.com at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.